dental implant FAQs
- Can people using blood thinners have dental implants placed?
- Can people who are osteoporotic or osteopenic have dental implants?
- Will dental implant surgery be painful?
- After dental implant surgery, can I speak and eat?
- Can a dental implant be placed at the same time that a tooth is removed?
Yes – on occasion, based on certain circumstances
- Am I a candidate for dental implants?
A thorough examination is necessary to determine if you are a candidate.
- Do I need an implant for each missing tooth?
- When can I eat after surgery?
Typically, 45 minutes to 1 hour after surgery. Avoid hot liquids for the first 48 hours
- When can I exercise after surgery?
2 – 4 days following surgery, depending on the specific procedure.
- When can I brush my teeth after surgery?
Other than at the surgical site, you can brush your teeth immediately.
More questions about dental implants?
Contact us today to schedule an appointment and discuss your options!