Dental Implants Livingston NJ
Do you need Dental Implants?
The standard of care for tooth replacement, whether for a single tooth or multiple teeth, is dental implants. Dental implants are artificial roots that can support natural-looking replacement teeth or stabilize removable dentures. Dental implants are intimately connected with the gum tissues and underlying bone in the mouth. Since periodontists are the dental experts who specialize in precisely these areas, they are the ideal members of your dental implant team. Not only do periodontists have experience working with other dental professionals, they also have special knowledge, training, and facilities that you need to have teeth that look and feel just like your own. Dental implants can be utilized to:
- Replace a tooth that was lost due to an accident, decay, fracture, or infection
- Replace a tooth that is congenitally missing (never formed)
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting bordering teeth
- Replace dentures or missing teeth that are an embarrassment when laughing or smiling
- Overcome issues of eating in public or being socially or physically active due to problems associated with dentures or missing teeth
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable
- Avoid the embarrassment of removing a denture at night
Have more questions?
Contact us today to find out if dental implants are right for you!
Pre-treatment: A tooth replacement is needed
due to infection.
Post-treatment: Tooth implant placement restores
Post-treatment: Congenitally missing